With Inbound Marketing, Promote a blog will not be a problem!
Once you have start to build inbound contents (Remarable Contents) then the next difficult and important step is know how to promote your contents online, be aware that you can always use multiple resources that will allow you to create doors that will allow you to get closer with your personas. In this guide I would like to show you some awesome ways to promote your contents online, in an easy way.
7 Awesomes Steps to Promote Your Blog
Let’s focus first on your GOAL that it will be equal to Get Visitors on your website, Lead them to become your next Customers who will consume and share your Information to the World. Understanding this, it will be more easy to start to create your marketing strategy.
Step 1: Blog Link in Menu Navigation
Add a link to your blog in the menu of your website. It can be its own menu item or go underneath one of your menu headers. You should also incorporate blog articles underneath your menu header as child pages. For example, you wrote a blog article about “Options When Purchasing Used Tape Drives,” and you have a menu header labeled “Used Computers.” You should add a link to the blog article underneath the “Used Computers” menu heading.
Step 2: Homepage Call to Action
Add a call to action to your homepage promoting that promotes your blog content. Give your website visitors a reason why they should read your blog. Another option is to add the blog’s RSS feed to your homepage.
Step 3: Calls to Action on Most Popular Pages
Create calls to action promoting your blog and place them on your 20 most visited website pages. You can use HubSpot’s Visits by Page tool, under the Analyze tab, to determine your most visited pages. The call to action needs to be above the page’s fold (meaning people don’t need to scroll to see the call to action).
Step 4: Email Marketing
Send an email to your prospects and customers announcing your new blog. Explain why they should subscribe and what content they should expect to see in the future. This is a great way to start building relationships with both groups and to showcase your credibility and thought-leadership.
Use your blog content in your lead nurturing emails to help nurture and qualify your leads. Use the content as a way to build relationships with your leads and to get them to interact with your content.
Include a compelling sentence and a link to your most popular articles in your monthly newsletter. You can include a call to action to subscribe to the blog as well.
Send an email to your employees and friends announcing the blog. Ask them to share the content with their friends and networks.
Step 5: Thank You Pages
A thank you page should follow every landing page, and they are a perfect opportunity to get your new leads in front of your blog content. Some ways you can display your blog content include:
- List articles that are relevant to the landing page offer the lead just received.
- Have a call to action to read your blog content
- Display a RSS feed of your blog’s content
- Have a call to action to subscribe to your blog
Step 6: Social Media
Have all of your employees add the blog URL to their LinkedIn profiles and email signatures. Ask them to share the content through their relevant social media sites. You should post each new blog article to the social media websites that are relevant your business. B2B businesses should post the content to LinkedIn and Twitter. B2C businesses should post the content to Facebook and Twitter. You could also create some tweets co-workers could use to promote the articles on Twitter.
Step 7: Subscribe Your Employees
Subscribe all your employees to your blog so they start participating in the conversations and understand what the company is communicating. It’s a great way to get more people at the company to start blogging and sharing your content.
Source : HubSpot
You might also want to check this blogs:
- How to Blog and Increase Your Traffic in 11 Steps
- 20 Ways to BrainStorm before to Create a New Blog
- How To Promote Your Blogs Online
- Your Business Doesnt Need a Website, What You Really Need is a Platform
- 13 Ways to Create New Content Offers for Your Persona
- 7 Step Guide to Creating a Resource Center for Your Contents
- What is the definition of Persona Online??
- 8 Steps to Create Contents & Lead Generation
- 10 Steps that will Optimize Your Landing Pages
- Create Call to Actions in 8 Steps
- 9 Awesome Steps to Create Email Marketing for Business
- 5 Best Ways to Test Your Email Contents
- 5 Steps to Get or Increase Guest Blogging
- 4 Ways to Drive Traffic in Your Landing Pages
- 10 Steps to Create Awesome Email Newsletter
- 10 Steps to Create a Monthly Inbound Marketing Report
- Content That Should Be on Your Lead Nurturing Emails
Start today to build your business with HubSpot (Inbound Marketing Software)