Wondering what to write today?
This is something that frequently happens to everyone who doesn’t know about writing a blog, usually we just sit down in front of our laptop or desktop and start to thinking about what will be the right content to write today? Or maybe you might come out with an article that maybe people like but doesn’t have to do nothing with your business, so how can you match that information with your business service? In this guide I would like to give you some tips of how to write a Remarkable Contents that will allow you to improve your blogging skills.
20 Cool Strategies Before You Start to Write
- Answer prospects’ questions : Write a blog article that answers questions that you commonly hear from prospects before they make a purchasing decision.
- Use survey answers : Create a short survey and send it to your customers. Use the data you receive back as topics for different blog articles.
- Review other industry blogs : Find and read other blogs related to your industry and write reviews of the blog’s content in your blog. Be sure to link back to the article you reviewed and leave a comment on the article sharing the link to your new post.
- Write about industry trends : Track what’s trending in your industry on social media sites, and use trending topics as ideas for blog posts.
- Write about news stories : Check your social media monitoring tool to find the latest news developments in your industry, and blog about them.
- Answer LinkedIn questions : Write an article that answers a question that’s asked on LinkedIn. Make sure you comment and link back to your article in the LinkedIn group or discussion. Click here for four ways to get traffic to your blog from LinkedIn Answers.
- Recruit guest bloggers : Have a customer, partner, or employee write a guest blog post. Click here for some tips and tricks when recruiting people to write guest blog articles.
- Use numbered lists : Create numbered lists of top ideas, trends, or opinions related to your industry.
- Provide useful lists : Publish an educational list of links that relate your industry and business.
- Be a teacher : Educate and teach people how to do something related to your industry. For example, create a “how to” guide or checklist.
- Write about industry experiences : Share a recent experience you had. It might be from a recent tradeshow, event, or customer experience.
- Distribute a press release : Write a press release on your blog and create links to related blog articles. When it’s syndicated, it will still include those links back to your blog articles.
- Answer email questions : Go through your email inbox and use the questions you get asked for blog articles.
- Share industry videos : Find a video on YouTube related to your industry and write a review of the video. Be sure to embed the video into your blog article using YouTube’s video embed code.
- Incentivize blogging for coworkers : Use an incentive to get company employees to start blogging. Offer a restaurant gift card, free coffee, or other recognition. Click here to get some more incentive ideas.
- Respond to blog comments : Read and respond to your blog comments and use them to write future blogs articles.
- Elaborate on FAQs : Take your FAQs website page and turn each FAQ into a separate blog article.
- Complete Blogging Worksheet : Use your keywords in Keyword Grader and complete this blogging worksheet to create five articles.
- Crowdsource from Social Media : Post a question on Facebook and Twitter and write a blog article reviewing the responses. Click here to see an example.
- Show off your customers : Showcase a customer success story and have them do a guest blog post or quote them in the post you write.
Source : HubSpot
You might also want to check this blogs:
- How to Blog and Increase Your Traffic in 11 Steps
- 20 Ways to BrainStorm before to Create a New Blog
- How To Promote Your Blogs Online
- Your Business Doesnt Need a Website, What You Really Need is a Platform
- 13 Ways to Create New Content Offers for Your Persona
- 7 Step Guide to Creating a Resource Center for Your Contents
- What is the definition of Persona Online??
- 8 Steps to Create Contents & Lead Generation
- 10 Steps that will Optimize Your Landing Pages
- Create Call to Actions in 8 Steps
- 9 Awesome Steps to Create Email Marketing for Business
- 5 Best Ways to Test Your Email Contents
- 5 Steps to Get or Increase Guest Blogging
- 4 Ways to Drive Traffic in Your Landing Pages
- 10 Steps to Create Awesome Email Newsletter
- 10 Steps to Create a Monthly Inbound Marketing Report
- Content That Should Be on Your Lead Nurturing Emails
If You would like to know more about our Inbound Marketing Services and HubSpot Service Check in here: